“These I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer”
– Isaiah 56:7/Matthew 21:13
This will be a gathering place for pastors, leaders, and intercessors from all nations to worship and seek the face of the Father.
1. Weekly prayer meetings
2. Worship events
3. Prayer events
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have command you…”
– Matthew 28:19-20
This will be a place of learning to walk as disciples of Jesus Christ and encountering His Kingdom heart.
1. Teaching/training events held for leaders in townships and community.
2. Mission/Vision teams from around the world and community that will stay on campus.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest…”
– Matthew 11:28
This will be a place to experience the Spirit’s voice of love, healing, and leading.
1. A place for ministry leaders to rest and be healed.
2. Provide spiritual direction and coaching.
3. Provide retreats for churches, schools, business and other groups.
Founder and Director of Oceans Ministries
Tim oversees publications, communications and implementation of vision.
Oceans Ministries Volunteer
Patty assists in office organization as well as helping out in any area needed.
Outreach and Discipleship
Mike organizes and leads Kingdom Encounter trips to Africa. He also oversees ministry of a hotel in Michigan.
Assistant Manager of Oceans Retreat Center
Thobeka manages the housekeeping and kitchen, as well as tending to the details of the facility.
On Site Teaching & Discipleship
Johan’s knowledge of South Africa enhances the cross-cultural and spiritual aspect for Kingdom Encounter guests.